The payment we ask you to make is a tax-deductible donation needed and used to sustain our volunteer efforts and to support our partners in Ghana.
Our programs are structured to optimize both your own experience, and your effectiveness and usefulness to our partners in Ghana. For this reason we strongly encourage volunteers to participate for at least three weeks, but please contact John at John@GhanaACT.org to determine if an alternative program can be arranged.
Your program donation is tax deductible:
1. Please follow the “Donate” link at right to make your program donation to Ghana ACT via HCDP and our partner Omprakash.
2. IMPORTANT: Add a note to indicate your donation is for your volunteer program with Ghana ACT.
3. Complete the form.
Program Donation: $1,000 / Month
We need your support! As an organization of volunteers we have no salaries to pay for and we work to keep our volunteer costs as low as possible. We rely on your donations, after paying the costs of your volunteering all remaining funds are donated to our partners. Read about our past projects!
What does the program donation pay for?
- In-country Orientation (Free)
- Program Placement (Free)
- 24/7 Volunteer Coordinator in-country support (Free)
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Accommodation (home stay & 3 meals a day)
- Donation to our partners
What is not included in my program fee?
Plane tickets, vaccinations, visa, travel insurance and personal purchases are not included in the program cost.
Optional weekend excursions are organized and led free of charge, however transportation, entrance fees and other expenses incurred on these excursion are not included.